The gel instantly restores the skin at all levels and thus becomes a panacea in many problematic cases: from acne to skin dullness.
To quickly restore the healthy state of the skin:
- After stress, which was reflected in the general condition of the skin
- Dullness due to pain and other factors
- Fast recovery after fatigue
- Hormonal failures that led to the deterioration of the general condition of the skin
- After taking medical products that have led to deterioration of the skin condition, to restore the skin microbiome
- After sunburn and tanning
- Post acne
- Other skin damage, acceleration of healing
- After scrubbing
- After peelings
- After injections for quick healing
Gel thermage works as:
- activator of restoration of normal microflora
- the perfect moisturizer
- activator of recovery processes
As a result, all its components work together for powerful skin regeneration and additional lifting.
to enhance the effect, apply a Detox peeling mask (art. 046) before the gel. Use the gel as a night care to quickly restore the skin after peeling and any other traumatic cosmetic procedures. Please note: the gel provides a thermal activation effect comparable to RF lifting. When applied, an increase in temperature is felt in the deep layers of the skin.
The main active ingredients:
- Seamollient®, a unique polysaccharide biocomplex that provides a 24-hour moisturization and protection against stress. Instantly increases hydration at the cell level and maintains this effect for a long time.
- Echinacea extract protects hyaluronic acid against destruction. Normalizes the skin’s water balance. Enhances skin’s protection against pathogenic bacteria. Activates the synthesis of collagen, elastin and protein fibers, which are the frame of the skin. Regenerates tissues, removes shedding and irritation. Accelerates the elimination of toxins. Corrects puffiness. Protects the skin from ultraviolet radiation.
Apply a moderately thick layer of the gel to the cleansed face and neck for 25-30 minutes. Or apply a thin layer of the gel instead of a night cream. For the dry skin — under the cream. Rinse off in the morning. Consult your beautician regarding the frequency of use of the product.